HOST MY SHOW CONTEST
If you think you would make a stellar host for my Halifax Release Party Friday September 14th, then read more below on how to officially ENTER the HOST MY SHOW contest. If you’d simply like to enjoy the show with your friends, you can get tickets here: http://bit.ly/2JfzwFV
HOST MY SHOW
I am looking for a really incredible person who has the following characteristics,
to host my Halifax Release Party at The Marquee Ballroom:
- Must be fun!
- Must have a stellar sense of humour.
- Must be charismatic and not afraid to interact with and engage complete strangers.
- Must be passionate and willing to do the work.
- Must like (or love) my music.
- Must want to be a part of a very special event!!!
- You will be responsible to script your introductions/transitions, drawing attention to the reason everyone is at this show! I will be working closely with you in advance to make it perfect! Expectations are high for you to have fun, look amazing, be flawless and captivating! Though the focus of the show is my new album and the music, as the host you are responsible for building excitement and to relay important information to the guests.
- Dress ROCK/HOT and run your wardrobe by the band in advance.
- Be willing to participate in Facebook Live events or other online promotion leading up to the event, and on show day!
- Help promote the show to your family and friends online. It helps if you have a good social media following!
- To Host My Show! LOL.
- To ride in the limousine with my band before the show.
- 2 GUEST PASSES (Genereal Admission) for your friends to watch the show.
- Our gratitude AND a signed new album!
HOW TO OFFICIALLY ENTER
- Submit a 1-2 minute video clip (cell phone quality is fine) demonstrating your ability to Host My Show. Be yourself, and be creative!
- Email the video entry to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 1st, 2018 (11:59PM AST).
- After August 1st, I will personally select 3 finalists, and then together with my band, we will vote on the winner. The winner will be announced on August 19th, 2018!